Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

By Kasia

Sunday, 1st June, 2014

Timecop 1983 (featuring Dana Jean Phoenix) - Dreams



With you
I feel like I am living in a dream
Everything is possible and everything depends on me
I can do whatever I want 
Only I can set the boundaries 
And only I can break them.
All my wishes and thoughts can come true if I just want it
I feel like your beautiful sounds are giving me magical power 
And letting me finally break all the walls in my head 
I used to be trapped in my mind's limitations
But I am not anymore, and you are the reason 
We all have dreams 
And deep down we know what is best for us
Just believe in yourself and always follow your heart
Time flies..
Door's open...
Away goes the past, it's okay...
You wanna go...
There is no turning back...
The world is yours!



Monday, 24th March, 2014

Mosaik - Sky Fighter



So the fight is ON!
But you know what? 
I am not afraid.
Not at all
Because you are here with me 
And this is our shared fight 
We stand shoulder to shoulder
Me and you... 
Against the world...
Against all odds 
The more I listen to you
The more sure I am that we can win this battle
Together we can defeat the bad things
And we can find the biggest treasure
Happiness and peace.
It's worth fighting for 
Keep up the spirit and dont give up
We are the best pilots of our lives
We decide where to fly
And no matter how far away we are
We can always change direction
We are skyfighters!




Sunday, 8th December, 2013

Robert Parker - Unfinished Symphony



There is something good about unfinished things
You still have a choice 
And you still have the chance to make it the way you want it to be 
Nothing is decided yet 
The options are endless.. you just have to pick a path to follow
There are some sort of mysteries and uncertainties 
Every sound makes me feel more and more excited 
I want to know and I don't want to know how it will end at the same time 
Our story is like an unfinished symphony.
A neverending story
But has it even started yet? 
In case it has, I have to write my own ending
Maybe the stars will give us the answer...






No comments:

Post a Comment