Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

By Kasia


Saturday, 12th July, 2014

hello meteor - I'll Come Back For You



It's time for me

I gotta go now
World is calling me
I don't know what it wants from me 
But I have to find out
I'm ready to take the risk
And you will be my secret company
Please don't let me get lost
No matter how far away I am
You will always be in my heart
And don't be afraid
I'll come back for you one day
You can be sure about that
Your music will show me the way back home



Friday, 4th April, 2014

Vincenzo Salvia - Together



People say

That it is always better not to be alone
But is it the truth?
Somebody smart once said 
That first you must learn how to be alone
How to be happy with yourself
So that you could really be happy with another person
I think I am ready to give it a try
Because I feel simply happy when you're next to me
I love the feeling
When your melody plays inside my head
When every single note of your music touches my heart
Because of you 
Everything shines brighter than millions of stars
It's always better when we are together...



Monday, 5th August, 2013

Karl X Johan - Do You Remember (Mitch Murder Remix)



Sure I remember the past
I remember every single moment
But...
Let's not talk about it this time
Let's talk about the future
Let's concentrate on something that we can create
What we can change
What we can build, the way we want
It is a mystery but 
why not to find out if there is something we can do to make it better?

Does it cost anything?
Yes... it does
It costs us our courage, risk and energy
But we don't have anything to lose
We have to make the choice
We have to make the change
In the end we are fighting for ourselves
No one can do this for us




1 comment:

  1. Why you never include any, College, tracks is beyond me... :-\

    ReplyDelete