Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

By Kasia

Sunday, 6th March, 2014

Kondrath - Time Travel (Brutal Pony Riders Rework)



If it was really possible
If I could really travel back in time
I could achieve the impossible
Like going back to 1988 and go to a Michael Jackson concert at Wembley
To hear "Man In The Mirror" live
Or going back to 1984 and watch for the first time in my life
The first episode of Miami Vice 
Or... Ha! To go for a shopping in The 80's 
And buy 10000's of cool clothes and shoes
I could also go to a hair stylist 
To get that awesome fluffy 80's hair!
I could go back to the greatest memories 
And have them back even just for a moment
I wish I could touch again a particle of happiness
My childhood
The only time when I was truly
And unconditionally happy


Friday, 1st August, 2014

Killstarr - Standing In The Rain




Can you keep a secret? 
Last night
I was waiting for the bus
Drifting in my own thoughts
When suddenly I heard that somebody was getting closer to me
And it was you
All alone.
Mysterious, fascinating with this "thing" in your eyes
You had no idea that I was there 
But I could almost touch you...
At the same moment I saw millions of shining little rain drops 
Falling down from the sky
I felt the rain on my skin..
Hot summer rain... 
Dancing to your amazing music
I don't know if I've lost my mind or was it just a dream?
But whatever it was...
I wish it could last forever
I hope to see you again somewhere..




Sunday, 1st December, 2013

Let Em Riot - Say What You Need To Say




Can we talk for a moment?
There are so many things that I want to tell you
I know you don't expect this
But I must stay true to myself 
And say what I need to say...
Life can be unpredictable
You can't be sure about tomorrow
So better stand behind your feelings
And don't be afraid to say what is on your mind
Especially if you feel that it's the right thing to do
And this can change your life for the better...
... exactly like you have changed my life
Without even knowing about it...
From the very first sound...
I knew there will always be a place for you in my life
Your music told me everything about you 
And said just as much about me
It told me everything I needed to know
Thanks for saying what I really wanted to hear
Thanks that you exist...





No comments:

Post a Comment