Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

It's time for another trip into the musical memories of Kasia and her secret diary of synthual recollections. Come and share in the the wonders that abound in Kasia's Secret Diary.


Thursday, 14th June, 2013

Perturbator featuring Le Cassette - Meet Jimmy



Big city lights, great buildings, clubs, shops and thousands people passing you by all the time
How ironic is it that you can be in a place like this and sometimes just feel so alone
Another empty life in the city?
No... not with you
Whenever I feel like this I think of you

First 50 seconds always take me to another place and time
I close my eyes and I am far away from here, lying on the beach
The only thing I hear is the water and you
The whole world disappears
I listen to your words

They are so true, so sad and so beautiful at the same time
And the way you talk
Your voice...
2:40
Flawless 

I just can't get enough of you
It's good to know that I am not the only one who sometimes feels like this
Can't wait to meet you


Saturday, 11th January, 2014

Fanateek One - Choose Me



Music is one of the most important things in my life
The best thing about music is that it makes me feel free
It's a great escape when things don't really go my way
It's the best way to relax and to catch a breath after a long, hard day
It's something that keeps me moving forward
The best way to express my emotions... the reason to cry and laugh
It's also the best company when perfect things are happening in my life
It makes me remember great moments, feelings, people
I've chosen you because I can always count on you 
You are always somewhere close
You accept my strengths and weaknesses and you never expect anything in return
Thanks for choosing me


Tuesday, 13th May, 2014

Pinemarten - Trapped



You're trapped inside the system and I am there with you 
We're creating a world visible just to us
Just me, you and your music in our own space
No... you did not make a mistake, this system is perfect with you
As long as you are playing, I will never feel alone
And exactly like you're saying
This system brings me hope 
I will never press delete
Because I want to be trapped inside the system with you forever! 




No comments:

Post a Comment