Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

Synthetix.FM is back and rockin after a little break over the last week. Let's resume our regularly scheduled programming with another instalment of Kasia's Secret Diary. Kasia's opened here Secret Diary once more with a selection of fine musical memories, hand picked for your ultimate delectation.

Friday, 4th April, 2014

Mitch Murder - Last Call



Is it magic?
Is it a mystery?
Or is it love?
What is it that you carry inside of you?
How do I really feel about you...
You could be my boyfriend, my lover and my best friend
Whoever you are, there is something beautiful and indescribable about you
You bring me something special every time I hear you
You bring me joy
These magical sounds and energies you give me make life so colourful!
Suddenly all empty spaces are filled with wonderful emotions
When you appear, everything changes for the better


Saturday, 17th May, 2014

Nitelite - You Complete Me



I woke up this morning with the feeling that something was missing
And this feeling was with me until I found you
I am so glad it happened 
I needed this trip into the unknown
Now all is as it should be
There is something fascinating about your music that does not let me stop listening to you

I hope we'll have the possibility of getting to know each other better
It is funny how by chance we can find something precious in every single day
Yes... you complete me and my day

Thank you!

Friday, 14th February, 2014

St Brenner - Crowns - Desires



Need you!
Want you! 

I am so glad that I have found you! 
You turned a grey, normal day into an amazing journey
Wonderful.. that's what you are
So many good and positive vibrations 
I can almost see myself dancing on the beach
A sunny day, a colourful drink in my hand and YOU! 
You are everything I want right now!
I wish I could feel like this every single day! 
Happiness is everywhere!
I need you! 
I want you! 
I finally found you... and I will never let you go away! 
Why? Because you must hold on to great things in your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment