Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kasia's Secret Diary: Valentine's Edition

Getting in the spirit of Valentine's Day we've got a special Valentine's edition of Kasia's Secret Diary!


By Kasia

Thursday, 14th February, 2013



Nightboat - Silent Hearts


You think it is another day 
Nothing special is about to happen
And suddenly this one moment can change everything
Sometimes words are unnecessary
You know that your life has changed forever
Nothing will ever be the same
From this moment
The sun will shine brighter
The music will be louder
Feelings stronger
And you will see more stars in the sky than ever before
Yes...
You are no longer alone in this world
You love




Tuesday, 14th February, 2012



Rain Sword - Visions


Some people wait all their lives to feel what I feel for you
Just to have these feelings for a short moment
And some will never find out how it feels
To be unconditionally happy
To feel your presence
To hear your voice
I try to catch every single note that you are sending to me
And I will never let anybody take them away from me
You are too perfect to be true
But somehow you are with me
I am lucky
Thank you



Friday, 14th February, 2014



Timecop1983 - Waiting For You


Good Morning my love

Where are you ?
I'm here within the walls of my room
I can hear you but I can't see you
I know you are somewhere there
And I know you will come to me
So I am waiting...
and waiting...
and waiting...
This is my fate
Because I'm hopelessly yours
Know that there is nothing better 
Than waking up with you in mind
Even after having spent the night thinking about you
So I'm still waiting for you
And I'll wait forever..



Monday, 14th February, 2011



Mosaik (featuring Hunz) - Icarus

And I...
And I will survive it...

And I...
And I ... will survive

Because of you
Every single day you give me strength to go further
Like an invisible hand showing where to go
Which direction to choose
Your voice in a wonderful way is pushing me forward
I don't feel the fear
I'm just curious, because I don't know where you want to bring me
I know you have a plan
But I wish I could know what is at the end of this road
I hope that I'll find my own happiness
And I hope that you will be there waiting for me










No comments:

Post a Comment