Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

By Kasia

Wednesday, 21st August, 2013
LA Dreams - Dreamers




The world needs dreamers

As much as I need you
I close my eyes and I drift away to places found thanks to you
Your magical hidden world now belongs to me
I was looking for it for so long
And now I am finally here
I've found a person who dreams the same dream as I dream
Who makes me more "me" than anyone I've ever known
If you surround yourself with the right people everything is possible
The line between hopes and dreams is very thin
But don't be afraid to cross it
You may be surprised how beautiful world can be
I challenge you to be a dreamer...



Friday, 24th June, 2011

Pacific! - Unspoken (Anoraak Remix)



Was it love ?

Is it love ?
I used to think that I knew you
But with time i started to discover you again
I'm not sure whether I was changing or you were
But I started to feel you differently
With every single year of my life
You became closer and closer to me
You were always there for good and for bad
Trying to cheer me up when I was crying
And keep me company when I was happy
I made many mistakes but you never judged me
You were never jealous
You never wanted anything from me
And at the same time you were giving me the best of you
You taught me how to love life and how to love myself
Now I look at the world through your eyes
And I can see how amazing it is
Having you in my life is one of the greatest feelings ever
And the only thing I can say is that I love you...
I love you... my dear MUSIC




Thursday, 16th October, 2014

Carl Cassette - Generation



My generation...
Probably the best generation ever
80's, 90's
The way of thinking
Fashion
The whole style of living
First computer
First cell phone
First minute on the Internet (!!!)
and now you...
A small piece of  good old times
You brought back my memories
Great priceless moments
Thank you!











1 comment:

  1. Check out AXELVICE Outrun Europa ( Album ) on ITunes. . .

    ReplyDelete