Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Second Annual Synthetix.FM Rhythm Vivisection Halloween Mixtape Closing Date Approaches





As a bit of public service announcement, I thought I'd just mention that the cut off date for submissions for the second annual Synthetix.FM Rhythm Vivisection Halloween Mixtape is this weekend. I'll be able to take submissions til the end of the weekend, ie midnight on the 26th.

I've been advertising this on Synthetix Sundays and in the Synthetix Music Facebook group for the last couple of months but figured I'd get one last notice out there for those that weren't aware. Submissions don't have to be new or exclusive, but I do require that they are from 2014 and that they aren't covers. If you're a producer of 80s inspired synth from the darker end of the spectrum and have released something this year that you'd like to submit please just make contact with me via the contact box on the left side of this page.  The rules for this mixtape aren't nearly as stringent as other special event ones I do and I'm going to try to include everyone's submissions, we're already up to thirty tracks so it's definitely going to be monstrous!

The actual mixtape will be going up to soundcloud on the 29th of October, so there's lots of time to get a copy for your Halloween 2014 festivities.


No comments:

Post a Comment