Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kasia's Secret Diary

Welcome to a new weekly feature on Synthetix.FM. Some of you will recognise Kasia's name from soundcloud and other online music services. Synthetix.FM is honoured to have this superfan of 80s inspired synth music writing a weekly piece for your delectation. Look forward to many new and favourite tracks to appear as we visit with Kasia for her latest and and most favourite pieces of music  documented as personal love letters to the music itself.

Kasia's Secret Diary

Hi, I am Kasia, and I will be sharing some of my favorite musical memories for you. These sounds have touched me deeply and this is why I want to share them. Some of the tracks are new, some old, but all very important to me, and I hope they become special for you too. Come and share a small part of my life through Kasia's Secret Diary.

Monday, 21st April, 2014

BronSon - It's Time To Groove



You know that I love you?

You are the first thing I think about when I open my eyes in the morning

Your melody makes me want to live!

Always puts a huge smile on my face

Wondering where do you get this optimism?

And the sax... always plays with my mind
It is gonna be another wonderful day... thanks to you!




Saturday, 12th May, 2014

Photosynthesi - Faded Away




I wish I could explain how I feel about you...

I am sad and happy at the same time

Because.. even though a lot of things have faded away there is still so much more ahead of us.

With every note of your music I am finding so many great feelings inside me

Like I could move mountains without an effort

Or fly high even though I have no wings

I never thought I can feel like this.

You gave me hope for a better tomorrow

Things change, people change, the world changes...

But memories don't!

It is wonderful that you can recall my best memories

I hope your wonderful melodies will always bring them back to me




Wednesday,  January 15th, 2014

besmooth - A Song



Hi Stranger

I am wondering who brought you to my life?

You came out of nowhere with all these magical synths around you

I remember very well our first meeting

You caught me by the hand and I knew you will never let me go away

There is something mysterious about you

Something does not want me to forgot about you

I'm trying so hard to get to know you but I feel that you still have some hidden secrets

Maybe one day you will be ready to tell me the truth about you

You have made your promises to the stars... and I have made mine

And you know nothing can stop me

And we'll be together at last







3 comments: